I finally downloaded pics off my camera! With each project
I def learned new techniques.
I def learned new techniques.
My inlaws moved to a new house and gave me all their stuff they didn't want. One was this picture board- levi with blue/green ribbons. I considered throwing it out but then decided to redo it so that it matched my craft room. I love polkadots!! (And it was a good excuse to buy a staple gun)
The first week in Kelso, the R.S had a baby shower for one of the sisters. After going through various tutorials online and calling my sister numerous times, unpicking and handsewing...here's the end product! A diaper/diaper wipes holder! Please be impressed...lol. I even sewed in velcro and the ribbons!
While in Rigby I came across this cute project for an advent calendar. All the little characters are attached with buttons. I spent a whole afternoon sewing on buttons lol. I learned how to use fusible fleece- kinda fun stuff!
So a few weekends ago- I went to a garage sale and made a huge discovers - a bag of zippers for $2! and then two bags of lace/edging stuff for $2! There were over 60 zippers in the bag. Spencer thought it was a little ridiculous to ever need that many zippers - so I had to prove to him that I'd actually use them. This bag is to store the advent calendar w/all the pieces (and shows where the pieces are suppose to go on the panel). It's hard to see - but there is a zipper!




No comments:
Post a Comment