12/7/11

Fall Decor

I know..
it's Christmas time.
But I just took down all my Fall decor and realized I hadn't taken pictures!!

 I'm pleased to introduce...Gobble, Gobble, and Gobble!
I had some little cardboard boxes leftover from a shelf we bought.
Covered in paper- they make cute turkeys!
 Can I just say I love blogs?! I found a cute pattern for paper 
flowers and then paper pumpkins!
I know they are hard to see, but the candles have
peas, corn kernels, and red beans.  Loved the colors!
And my favorite quote!  I found the quote and decided
to do my living room around those colors...for fall atleast.
 This was my favorite project!  The Lowe's guy looked at me 
funny when I requested him to cut a board into so many pieces!
I needed something that was inexpensive but would take up 
a lot of space on a wall.
4 of the boards are paper or paper designs, Three of them I painted (and had fun coming up with the designs),
and the last one I spray painted washers and arranged them in a "D" for Drolette...

I can't wait for summer time!  I already have some ideas for
the new boards!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment